QuickBooks has altered the way how small businesses need to conduct their accounting operations. Now the complicated task of creating checks for the employees has been made easy. The user can use the QuickBooks Payroll for this purpose.
QuickBooks is efficient accounting software that allows the small to medium-sized businesses to take care of their payroll services. The payroll needs to be installed once and then maintaining it is quite an easy task. Most businesses like to outsource Payroll but not all can afford to do so. Therefore, it is the best option for the businesses willing to take care of the Payroll on own and saving a lot of costs.
The person maintaining Payroll needs to enter the entire information pertaining to the employee in it and can print the checks for them. It can be easily done by following a few simple steps. The users can also take the help of the QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number team is available there, if they are not able to it on own.
How to create the Payroll checks in QuickBooks?
1) Go to the ‘Employee Center’ option located at the top of the QuickBooks screen. It is situated on the left of the online banking option.
2) After that, you will need to enter the employee information by clicking on the new employee button. You can add new information or you can add an employee’s name from the beginning. There will be a personal tab that will require you to fill information such as the name of the employee, date of birth and the social security number.
3) Below this tab there will be a ‘Payroll and compensation’ info option, here you will enter the information pertaining to the salary under the name of the Item and also add the rate at which the salary is being calculated. It can be the annual rate or hourly rate. You can also know more in this regard by contacting the QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number.
4) There will be a ‘Pay-frequency’ option that allows the users to choose a pay period. The same tab can be used for selecting the pay schedule.
Know about QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
5) After that fill up the tax information of your employees choosing the federal option. There will be different tabs such as ‘State’ and ‘local’ that need to be filled up. The state tab requires you to fill the information regarding the state jurisdiction and local tab needs to the information related to the local jurisdiction for the taxes.
6) At the top of the page, click the ‘Employee’ option. Then scroll down and locate the “pay employees’ option and choose the payroll you wish to print. If at any step you face any problem you can contact the QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number.
7) Then you will have to enter the date required to appear on your payroll checks under the ‘check date’ tab. Generally, this is the date when your employees get paid.
8) You can choose the bank from which the payroll checks will be drawn. There is a drop-down selection tab for that.
It is important to list the employees that are active and need to be paid. You can remove the employees’ name from the list that is not active and needs to be enrolled for payroll checks. When you choose the ‘continue button’ the QuickBooks will calculate the deductions and amount for each employee.
9) After that, you can print the paychecks using the option ‘print paychecks’. The dialogue box will ask you to confirm the action and press this option again for confirmation. Click ‘OK’.
You can choose the check type you wish to use under check style and click Print. All the checks relating to the current period will start printing.
QuickBooks has made it very convenient for the employers to pay their employees and maintain the payroll. On top of it, the helpful QuickBooks Enterprise Support team and impeccable customer service makes QuickBooks a must to use.
QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number is a highly reliable customer support service known for providing the best technical help to the customers. The technicians at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number are available 24/7 to cater to the needs of the customers. Irrespective of the industry type, the small business owners can contact the customer service and use their services.
The customer needs to contact the QuickBooks Support telephonically using the QuickBooks Enterprise Support. They need to provide an overview of the issue they are facing while using QuickBooks. The customer care official will direct them to the certified technicians at Intuit. The issue will be resolved instantly.