Install QuickBooks Database Server Manager
The QuickBooks Database Server Manager makes your accounting tool multi-functional. It creates a network data file for any file on the host computer. Moreover, it scans files and detects the required files automatically.
There are hundreds of other significance of QuickBooks Database Server Manager, it is not possible to mention all of them here due to time and space constraint. But we will tell you how to install or update QuickBooks Server Manager Setup.
For any further query or help, you can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support team. You will be offered every kind of assistance. Just dial QuickBooks Support phone number and know how to utilize QuickBooks effectively to make your job easier and more productive.
Procedure to install the QuickBooks Database Server Manager is as given below:
- Double tap on install button and start installation of the wizard
- If your computer or desktop is connected to the internet, tap on Next.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet, click on No and proceed to Next.
- Now close all of your files and tap on Next.
- Read the license agreement and tap on Yes or No.
- Now select an Install type, Custom or Network.
- Select “I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer AND I’ll be storing….”
- Enter license and product number and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Setup QuickBooks Server Manager
You Also like to read about QuickBooks File Doctor
Some Tips to remember while installing QuickBooks Server Manager
- QuickBooks Server Manager creates Data files and stores the files or organization on the host computer. For users who have the need or requirement to make use of more than one versions of QuickBooks Desktop, they will have to install all versions of Database Server manager.
- Making use of multiple versions of QuickBooks Server Manager will help you perform multiple functions but your base software will be one, you won’t have multiple versions of the software.
- You need to restart QuickBooks Server Manager, it has to be done on the computer hosting your files. You can opt to install full QuickBooks or just the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- You can only restart that Database server manager where that files have a host (this is usually the server). During the QuickBooks installation, you have the option to install just the QuickBooks Database Server Manager or the full QuickBooks program.
Know about why QuickBooks has stopeed working
If you want to know more about QuickBooks Database Server Manager, how to install updates to it and resolve issues, dial QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number. QuickBooks enterprise support team is based on experienced professionals who have the ability to resolve any query or issue with your QuickBooks Accounting Software.