QuickBooks Support is the most effective tool that helps you to organize your QuickBooks accounting Software in a right manner. By offering a plenty of features, QuickBooks makes it easier for you to manage the business in an efficient manner. If you are using QuickBooks pro version, there is a feature “close the book” that is used for closing the financial books at the end of the year. Every organisation keeps a tab on the financial records at the end of financial year. Therefore, it is essential for you to learn how to close the books. If you confront any sort of issue or fault when closing the book in QuickBooks Pro, get connected with the QuickBooks support service providers.
Why do You Need to Close the Book?
If you need to create new company data, it may have an effect on your last balance sheet. This is why; users are required to close the books. The role of this feature is basically to safeguard the transaction. You are required to set the password command as well as the closing date for making use of this feature. If you are still not able to understand this feature, you need to look for the QuickBooks support provider who offers the support services for QuickBooks Pro version.
Steps for Closing the Book in QuickBooks Pro:
- Click on the ‘gear’ sign and then ‘Company setting’.
- Choose the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Go to the ‘Edit’ icon displayed in accounting section.
- Select the ‘check box’ for closing the books.
- Input the closing date i.e. date on which you want to close the books. After entering the closing date, you are not allowed to make changes in transactions made on or before the date you have mentioned.
- Plan what you want the users to see if they like to save any transaction that has been made post the closing date.
- Click on save and you are done with closing of books.
If you want to know more about the closing of books or you have any query, then never feel hesitated to get in touch with the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number.